Tuesday, August 4, 2009

About Me

Hi, I’m Aditya Bikram Singh,20 years old, born to a Rajput family of Varanasi. I was born in Calcutta (now Kolkata) and is living there since birth with frequent visits to Benaras (mordernised from Varanasi) before emigrating (I think so... but not actually) to Durgapur (in West Bengal itself) in 2008. Much of that time was spent at Mary's Kindergarten and Maria's Day School (we were popularly called Marians);

Originally an engineering student by Power (I mean Power Engineering disciple), I’ve been an accidental technologist for over a 3 years now. I’ve spent most of my teenage life travelling to and fro between Calcutta (oops Kolkata, sorry I 'm used to it) and Varanasi, hanging out (generally called adda spots) with the school friends (known as my best friends) and in the late teenage started spending quite a large no. of days browsing online and testing Beta versions Computer Softwares and posting resources in my blog (still on as hobby).

In 2006 I became involved in Internet technologies, starting with simple static HTML pages before progressing to dynamic, database-driven websites. One of the main static HTML projects started in 2007 spawned 2 pieces of software (one in 2007, one in 2008) and a further 2 database sites (in early and late 2008).

Internet people love acronyms because they make communication much more efficient, as we can see from the following typical conversation:

Person A: What's up?
Person B: Not much.
Person A: LOL. HEFY?
Person B: ROTFL.
Person C: PMFJ, but IMHO,
OJIOGBUOLSWMR
TJVAIFWNTMITSI
HDHGCOAC.

Ha! ha! ha! Hope you'd like the joke, anyway

I’m passionate about the things that interest me. My family. My Friends. My local place. My Blog , Web Browsing, using Beta Softwares mostly freewares and ofcourse the most prominent one; My power engineering subjects. A retarded hippie at heart, I listen primarily to music made in the bollywood. Ghajni, Jab we Met, Namstey London,Veer Zarra, Slumdog Millionaire, Dhoom, Fanna, Grateful Dead, Joni Mitchell, The Band, America, The Who (some bit of Hollywood also if I not mind) A.R.Rahmann, Udit Narayan and Sonu Nigam Classics that sort of thing. I read voraciously and collect books as well, but only in specific genres. Detective fiction, as in Da Vinci Code. Caper fiction, as in Chetan Bhagat Series. Mathematics as in Hardy or Ramanujan. Management as in Dale Carneige. Information and Technology as in John Seely Brown, digit, Fastrack, PC Quest. Humour as in PG Wodehouse.

Now lets share about my likes and diskikes;

I am a harmless Creature, until all my hormones work properly

I hate people who act over smart

And I can forgive the person who kills me, but not the one who misused me.Now I know, you are thinking, what the hell this person might be of use??
The answer is, I also don’t know.But still I hate people who misuse me..now leave it.

I love to live with my friends and for friendship I don’t consider their any previous achievements. I love all those who feel comfortable with me and who make me feel comfortable with them…

And I never ever go behind any person(irrespective of their SEX) who don’t like my attitude and don’t want to be my friend..

I believe in GOD..I am optimistic.I am Moody.

I always think positive –> Which have never helped me to achieve anything, but still it has become a habit.

I forgive people soon, as I feel this life as too short and have no time to keep on proving others as wrong and we the only perfect!

I love innovative things.
I love to be Honest.

I guess, you are my friend..because you read until here, soooo long.Do you know….Friendship isn’t about…whom you have known the Longest….who came 1st or who Cares the Best…Its all about Who came and Never Left.

So wanna be friends
You can find me here--->>>
http://adityabikram.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/adityabikram
http://facebook.com/adityabikram
http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Profile.aspx?rl=ls&uid=1145389014524706722


Hope this is the 1st time in my life after my 10th standard final exam, I am writing something sooo long.

I love animals a lot…..in zoo.But some of my friends prefer to live in Home.hahah..Oops,Sorry.I know, its a bad joke!

I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.

I am the only person in the world I should like to know thoroughly.