Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Newton - says GOOGLE

Today when I logged in to the Google’s homepage, I noticed the logo with 5 apples and after a few seconds, I felt like some action when one of the apples dropped



I was amazed to see this and refreshed the page again to see it again. I was very curious why the apple dropped. Others find it funny, while others are thinking deeply what’s the reason behind the apple drop.
First, I thought that the animated dropping apple is because of Google’s rivalry with Apple while some must not have cared about it.
So, why did the Apple drop? I found the answer once I placed my mouse on the Google Apple Doodle for the day






After clicking on the doodle, I realized that today is Isaac Newton’s birthday! Isaac Newton got famous because he invented the concept of Gravity when an Apple dropped over his head (what we read in our Class 7 books) That’s it! That’s why the apple is dropping today on the Google’s homepage!
The Issac Newton Google doodle for today is simply amazing. If you have not been on Google’s homepage today, then it’s time to do it
So, go to the Google’s homepage of you have not seen the Apple dropping there already



HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEWTON



No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments related to the post are welcome...